1. Where possible, always have your finance pre approved - It puts you in a stronger position if you can negotiate unconditionally and if you can't, make sure you buy subject to finance.
2. Define your preffered location(s) so that we can look at all options in those areas
3. Do the homework, reasearch the sales. Our team of consultants can provide a list of recent sales but always seek more
4. Always seek legal advice on any legal documentation before signing it
5. Make offers in writing - verbal offers are not worth the paper they are written on
6. Prior to settlement, insist on a final inspection
....................and finally, enjoy the process. Our consultants are trained to develop long term relationships with our clients and your first transaction with our company won't be your last.